In the User settings module, you can configure the control panel settings for every individual user. Go to Settings → User settings.
- Select the interface Language that will be used to display the messages, hints, etc.
- Enter a Password to log in to the system. Use upper and lower-case letters. digits, special characters (such as @, ?, %) for better protection of your password. Confirmation — retype the password to ensure it has been entered correctly.
- You can select the IP addresses that can access your account. In the Access to the control panel field select "Only IP addresses from the list". In the Only IP addresses from the list field allow access to the control panel to the certain IP-addresses.
- Enable the option Bind session to IP to allow a user to log in to his account only from the IP address that was used when the user got registered in ISPmanager.
- Select a Start page which you move to once logged in.
- Enter the Number of Rows per pages. If there are more rows than you have specified in this field, they will be moved to the next page.
- Set the maximum Number of records that will be displayed in the lists. If there are more records that you have specified in this field, the rest of the records won't be displayed in the control panel. The oldest ones will be hidden.
- Toolbar view — select the desired way of displaying the icons:
- Icons and text
- Select how Hints to form fields will be displayed:
- Active — hints are shown when the mouse cursor is put on the input field.
- Passive — hints display only when you move the mouse cursor over the hint sign.
- Enable the option Unsaved changes notification. Before you close a page, the system will inform you that you haven't saved some changes.
- Enter the Email address that will be used for system notifications.
- Click OK to save the changes.
By default, a user enters only his username and password to log in to the control panel. For better protection of your account, enable the two-step authentication. When this option is activated, a user needs to enter:
- The login and password.
- A one-time digit password generated through Google Authenticator.
For more information please refer to the article Two-step authentication.