Integration with DNSmanager
DNSmanager is owned by ISPsystem. For more info on how the system works, please check DNSmanager documentation.
Ispmanager can be integrated with DNSmanager that is configured as a slave name server. The domain created in ispmanager will be automatically created on the server with DNSmanager. To do this, configure the integration:
- In DNSmanager create a User for the integration. To do that navigate to Accounts→ Administrators → select the administrator you need→ click on Enter.
- Log in to DNSmanager with admin rights → Main menu→ Users and create a new user. For each server with ispmanager you need a separate user.
- In ispmanager navigate to Domain names (DNS) and click on DNS Manager.
- In the Slave name servers form that opens, click Add.
- In the New slave name server form that opens, set:
- Enter the DNSmanager URL in the Control panel URL field;
- Enter the DNSmanager User name that was created at the first step. Enter his Password.
- Enable the option Synchronize to add the domains that already exist in ispmanager to DNSmanager.
- Cick Create.
- To add only part of domains in DNSmanager navigate to Domain names → select domains → click Transfer to DNSmanager.