How to change the repository from beta to stable
To change the repository via the panel interface:
- In the Main menu, click Settings and choose System settings.
- In System configuration in the field Update branch, choose the necessary repository and click Save.
To change the repository via the server terminal, run the following commands:
echo 'stable' > /usr/local/mgr5/etc/repo.version /usr/local/mgr5/sbin/licctl fetch ispmgr
Features of changing the repository
When you change the repository from stable to beta, the control panel packages are updated to the version available in the beta repository.
Switching from beta to stable will update the packages provided that the version in the stable repository is higher than the installed version. While the installed version is higher than the available one, the installation of any Modules will fail with an error.
To avoid issues with the installation of modules:
- In the Main Menu click Settings and choose System configuration.
- In System configuration (server settings) in Update software automatically field, select "do not update". The current repository in the format
- , e.g. "6.42-beta" will be added to /usr/local/mgr5/etc/repo.version.
- Change the repository using any of the ways.
To force the launch of the update via ISP manager 6:
- In the Main menu, choose CRON jobs.
- On the form that opens, select the necessary command and click Run.
To force the update using the server terminal, run the command: