Support for ispmanager 6 lite (pro, host) is divided into three stages:
- GA (General availability) — main support stage;
- LTS (Long-term support) — limited support stage;
- EOL (End-of-life) — the last stage of support.
The duration of each stage is determined by the stages of the software life cycle for ispmanager 6 lite (pro, host).
Software life cycle
|GA|| ||Provided and updated in full scope||Q2 2021|
|LTS|| ||Provided and updated in full scope||Currently unknown|
|EOL||Not provided||Provided in full scope, no updates are released||Currently unknown|
Technical and advisory support
Technical and advisory support for ispmanager 6 lite (pro, host) is provided according to the Support rules.
Technical support is only available for:
- the latest two stable versions of the product;
- intermediate beta versions of the product released no earlier than the previous to current stable version.
You can find information about the product versions on the ispmanager website.
Advisory support is provided for all versions of ispmanager 6 lite (pro, host) until the EOL stage.
Technical and advisory support for ispmanager 6 lite (pro, host) is provided only if the control panel is installed on a server with a supported operating system. The following 64-bit OS versions are currently supported
data format OS name: EOL:
- AlmaLinux 8: 01.03.2029;
- CentOS 7: 30.06.2024;
- Debian 10: 30.06.2024;
- Debian 11: 30.06.2026;
- Ubuntu 18.04: 30.04.2023;
- Ubuntu 20.04: 30.04.2025;
- Ubuntu 22.04: 30.04.2027 (the recommended OS);
- Rocky Linux 8: 31.05.2029.