Different owners for domains and subdomains
This feature allows a user to create a subdomain for the domain that belongs to another user. To enable or disable the feature in ISPmanager, go to Cluster nodes → Policies → select one of the following options in the Different owners for domains field:
- Denied — do not set different owners for domain names;
- Allow only for admin - different owners can be set only by administrators;
- Allow for users with admin permissions - different owners can be set only by administrators and administrators from a user level;
- Allow for admins and resellers — different owners can be set by administrators and resellers and administrators and resellers from a user level;
- Allow all — all users can set different owners for domains and subdomains.